Welcome to Tecumseh Woods
We will be opening on Friday June 5th! The Tecumseh Woods Board and volunteers have been working hard and will continue to do so to have the pool ready for opening day!
We are having an Open House on Thursday, June 4th, from 5-7:00pm at the pool (1103 Lenox Street). The pool grounds will be open for potential new members to see and explore in person. There will be no swimming permitted. Tecumseh Woods Board members will be present to meet and greet and membership applications will be available. We will be accepting checks or Credit/debit card payments for new and returning members during the Open House. Or, if you have not already done so, please send your check for season dues payment to P.O. Box 7, Piqua, OH 45356.
Due to Covid-19 and the mandates given to us by Governor DeWine,
when you come to Tecumseh Woods, we request that you do the following:
· Do a healthy self-check before you leave home and stay home if you are ill or have any symptoms of Covid-19 or any other contagious disease.
· When you arrive at the pool, wait to check-in at the front gate.
· Please read the signage posted there and throughout the pool area regarding Covid-19.
· Follow social and physical distancing guidelines while at the pool.
· Members and guest should not block walkways or any identified narrow passage area.
· Practice good personal hygiene at all times – hand washing, sanitizing and social distancing.
· Do not gather or swim in groups larger than 10 people.
· Maintain social and physical distancing when waiting in line at the check-in, concession stand and diving boards. The deck will be marked for visual reference.
· Face covering will be required by staff while in the concession stand.
· Do not share objects including goggles, nose clips and snorkels. Tecumseh will not provide these items.
· Be patient with Tecumseh Woods Staff and other members. This is new territory for all of us and we are doing the best that we can.
Tecumseh Woods tables and lounge chairs will be available for use. They will be sanitized throughout the day. Members may bring their own chairs and sanitizer if desired. The sanitized chairs will be stacked and kept at the entrance to the pool. After using the tables and/or chairs we ask that you wipe them down with the sanitizer provided by the pool. The sanitation station is located under the sundeck stairs. After wiping down the chair (chairs) that you use, return it (them) where you found them at the entrance to the pool. The deck will be marked for visual reference for all table placement, six feet apart for standing in line at the concession stand and directional flow for entering and exiting the pool gates. We have plenty of space available to spread out as needed, whether on the cement deck, grass or baby pool area. Tecumseh Staff will follow state guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting the restroom facilities. Hand sanitizer will be available at the front gate entry, concession stand and restrooms.
The concession stand will be open but we reserve the right to limit food items available. The basketball court, volleyball court and Little Tikes playground equipment will be closed until Governor DeWine opens up Playgrounds.
We look forward to seeing at the pool this summer!
Tecumseh Woods Board
Who We Are
Tecumseh Woods is a members only swim and tennis club. It is located in the northwest corner of Piqua, Ohio. Members pay yearly membership fees to maintain active membership / life (owner) memberships. Applications can be found under the "information from the board" tab on the menu bar. Tecumseh Woods is open from Memorial Day until Labor Day each year. Our Mission Statement is to provide our membership with a safe, clean and fun recreational facility.
Tecumseh Woods opened in 1958 when a group from the community decided to invest in a private recreational facility. Tecumseh Woods is maintained by its' Board of Directors, members, and yearly hired staff.